Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nervous

Chris is going back to work tomorrow. My mom is staying with us for the week so I have a ride to see Aidan whenever I want, but I'm still nervous. I've always known that Chris is my rock, but since Aidan's birth I've missed Chris when he's gone upstairs to work on the computer or other silly times. I have to try to not bug him too much since he will have a lot of work to catch up on. Plus we'll be hanging out with Aidan from noon until about 5. Then we'll come home and then Chris and I will be going back for our bedtime hands on time.

After this week I've learned that I'm a lot stronger than I thought so I know that I'll be ok when he's at work. As long as he remembers my code text that means I need to talk to him right away I'll be fine.

Aidan had another good day today and tomorrow he'll be a week old.

Maggs

7 comments:

  1. always thinking of you, and remember we are always here to talk to you if you need us. ((HUGS)). Happy one week little Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your mom is there with you so you can go visit Aidan whenever you want while Chris is at work. Happy 1st week to Aidan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One week old! Go Aidan! Its wonderful that your parents and Chris'parents live close to help you! Im sure it will be tough for Chris being at work away from you and Aidan. You two will have lots of stories for Aidan when he's older!
    Love and prayers,
    Donna Dent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie , you and Chris are so blessed to have each other, and even at work Chris will be right there with you in love . Enjoy your day with Aidan, and be gentle with yourself...call if you need anything.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie, Laura was telling me about Aidan and the problems he has encountered. I wanted to offer someone's name that has had experience with 3 preemie babies. My son and daughter-in-law have had 3 and maybe you recall me telling Laura about the most recent baby. Email me at work and I will give you their information. Kathy Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Aiden!!! Way to go. You are in our constant prayers. Flo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy one week b-day!!! you all are in my constant prayers.

    Amy Walters

    ReplyDelete