Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Egg shells

Yes I am still grieving and missing Aidan more and more each day, but I am getting better every day. I've said it before that I'm afraid people are going to forget Aidan. I know that my close friends and family never will, but I think my fear stems from the fact that everyone has gone back to the real world while I'm stuck here recovering. I love talking about Aidan and I'm very open to answering any questions about everything that happened.

I just feel like people are walking on egg shells around me and I'm writing this post to let everyone know that you don't have to. If I get uncomfortable I'll let you know, but really I haven't. Sometimes I will start to cry, but please don't let that stop you for talking to me.

I just wanted to put this out there so no one feels uncomfortable around me or Chris.

I love you Aidan Christopher

Maggs

5 comments:

  1. Maggie,

    I'll be honest, I am so nervous about what to do when you come back to work. I don't know what to do or say and I do not want to cause you any pain. I know you're strong but I'm very sensitive to your feelings and I want to do the right things. I know it's unavoidable for you to have some feelings from seeing me every day but I want to make it as easy as possible for you. I'm not trying to walk on eggshells, it's just that I care so much about you and I really just don't know what to do. I'm glad you posted this so I know it's ok for me to let you know how I'm feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you and Aidan every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know you, but I saw your signature on The Bump and that led me here and I read your story. I want you to know that Aidan has touched my life even though I've never met him or you. My heart goes out to you and your family.

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggs,

    I can't imagine ever forgetting your sweet Aidan! I'm just waiting for you to come back to work and show off you pictures. You have talked about how handsome he is and I just can't wait to see. We love you Maggs and are always here for you.

    Luann

    ReplyDelete