Monday, February 22, 2010

Hope to get some answers today

I have a follow up appointment today to make sure I'm healing okay. I hope that we can get some answers and find out what our next steps are.  I'm terrified that we'll be told that we have to wait a year before we can start trying again. I'm also hoping that this week I'll find out if all the milk I've pumped can be used at the milk bank. Once we finish up with the dr we're going to the NICU to drop off all the disposable cameras that Michelle got and a couple nicu approved outfits.  I have a few preemie outfits, but I'm not ready to donate those. I think I'll donate those around my due date. After we get done with that we're going to the cemetery to see Aidan, pay the bill and pick out the grave maker.  I really can't believe my life is right now involves picking out a grave marker for my son. It was supposed to be washing all the clothes I got at my shower yesterday and putting everything together.

I love you Aidan Christopher

Maggs

3 comments:

  1. :( I'm sorry Maggie. I hope that you get some answers today from the doctor, and I hope that you're healing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Maggie and I know quite a few of us here still pray for you daily!
    Just know you are NEVER alone...anytime you feel that way remember the Lord is always waiting for you to call on him.
    Donna Dent

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry Maggs. This is definitely going to be a difficult day for you. We are going on friday to finally pick out Olivia's grave marker (we put it off for as long as we could because I couldn't bring myself to do it). it totally feels like its the "final piece" to her life, and I'm dreading it!

    You guys are doing SO much good. I can't believe you're emotionally able to pump and donate your milk. Doing that never even crossed my mind and I don't think I would have been able to do it. Your strength absolutely amazes me. :)

    ReplyDelete