Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've been awarded


Thanks KC, of course! I would love to have a little "speech" for this, but she knows how much it means to me.

The rules:
1. Put the logo in your post or within your blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!

My 12 nominees are:
1. Molly
2. Betsy
3. Jennifer
4. Michelle
5. Wrensmommy
6. Sandy
7. Bio
8. Crystal(Dragonspice)
9. Elaine
10. Erica
11. Ashley
12. All the anonymous people on here. You've all have given me strength when I'm feeling weak, courage, support and love for family.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you :D I don't think I have 12 people who look at my blog, but I'll pass it along to those who do for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. : ) I'm still figuring this whole blogging thing out, but I'll try to figure out how to pass it along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! i'll do this tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just realized- this is REALLY late! haha.. i'll do it anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete