Thursday, February 18, 2010

Had to take off the hospital bracelet

I told Chris that I wanted to wear the bracelet forever. It's been cracking and finally yesterday it started to scratch my wrist. I had Chris cut it off and I cried, a lot. I asked him if he wanted me to cut his off and he said nope, it's not bothering me. That made me cry even more and I want it back on so bad. Thankfully some of my friends got the frame that I had registered for. It has a spot for the hospital bracelet and I put mine in there. Thanks MaCers I love you!

Today my mom and I are going to get a memory book for Aidan. I have lots of stuff laying around the house that we were given that I want to keep forever. I'm going to do a memory box for his bigger items like the hospital blankets, but I want a book for his little things. A friend found a nice one online for me and if I don't find any other ones today I'll buy that one.

I love you Aidan Christopher

Maggs

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had to take the bracelet off. I know that had to rough. But I'm glad you have a place to keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that you had to take your bracelet off! Mine lasted about a week too. I cut it off before I needed to because I was worried about it getting ruined, and then I TOTALLY regretted it and cried a lot, too.

    I hope you find a beautiful memory book for Aidan tomorrow!! We did that, and also a memory box which we found at Michael's.. if you have one in your area you should check there! Doing things "for" Olivia really helped me grieve, and made me feel a lot closer to her.

    My prayers are with you often, and I love how you end each post by telling Aidan that you love him! I know he can feel it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you had to take your hospital bracelet off, but this way you'll be able to keep it in the frame and it won't keep falling apart.

    I hope that you're able to find a nice memory book for Aidan, and I think a memory box is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish there was a way to just edit comments...All I wanted to do was fix "greaidea" to "great idea" lol.

    ReplyDelete