Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's like they can read my mind!

Chris and I went to visit Aidan on Saturday. We needed to pick up the dead flowers from Easter and well to visit.  I was saying to him that I wanted to get a pin wheel (is it spin wheel?) and some new flowers.  I haven't looked very hard for for pin wheel, but when we got to my in-laws for Sunday dinner they had two in their front yard. I meant to ask Nancy where she got them but forgot.  Anyway, I went to visit Aidan today on my lunch and there was a pin wheel and new flowers.  I started bawling. We're not very vocal with our emotions (with my in-laws) and so I have no idea how they are doing in their grieving process. Seeing something new at Aidan's grave every time we go out lets me know how much they think about him and how much they miss him. That's what made me cry.  I don't have to hear how much they loved him, I can see it when I visit him.

I love you Aidan Christopher and so do your grandparents!

Maggs

2 comments:

  1. I told my DH the last time we visited Ella Grace's spot that she needed a pin wheel! It will be my mission to find one this week so I can visit her this weekend! Glad to know you were encouraged by your in-laws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. It's pin wheel & might be all one word.

    Momma the Magnificent

    ReplyDelete