Thursday, April 8, 2010

A challenge

Right now we’re the # 1 team in Central Indiana for the March for Babies.  My first goal for the team was $1,000. We met that a few weeks into the fund-raising.  I set the next goal for $2,500 and we passed that this week.  We have 17 days left until the March and I would like to challenge everyone that reads the blog to help us raise $3,000. There is no prize as the end except to know that you are helping pre-mature babies.  No amount is too small and any amount is greatly appreciated. 

To donate click on the following link.

http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1375275

Thank you so much for helping other pre-mature babies and for helping me keep my son’s name alive.

I love you Aidan Christopher!

Maggie

DSC00312

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great! I know you'll reach the $3000 goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll be able to reach your goal, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete