Wednesday, April 21, 2010

An emotion I'm not used to

I'm angry! I'm so cuss word, cuss word, cuss word, ANGRY! Not at my situation, but life in general.  People are saying stupid comments to me ie I know what labor pains are like. NO I EFFING DON'T! I never will either.  I'm trying to let myself feel this emotion and that makes me angry too.  I've never been one to be sad for days in a row and even after we lost Aidan I never was depressed for days on end. Yes I would have bad moments, but mostly good days.  Now I'm just one big ball of mean.  My co-worker told me what her pastor said about anger.  "You can be angry, just don't sin."  I'm keep reminding myself that making someone else feel bad won't make me feel better.  I know that I'm feeling this way because my due date is tomorrow and I've been told that the day before the due date is usually the worst because of the anticipation. I hope it's true because this sucks!

I love you Aidan Christopher and I'm so thankful that I had you here for 8 days.

Maggs

1 comment:

  1. I think it's perfectly normal for you to have some anger. {{{big hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete