Monday, March 29, 2010

No I haven't forgotten about you guys

For some reason I like to slack on my blogging on the weekends. I would love to say it's because we're usually out running errands, but usually we're just hanging out. I'm not ready to type out what happened on Aidan's last day. I'll get there, but it's my blog and I'll write it when I'm ready. :-)

What happened this weekend. Friday afternoon Chris called me around 4:30. It's unusual for him to call me at that time.  His mom had just called saying that his dad was admitted to the hospital with chest pains. I left work at 5 and met Chris at home. We then drove straight to the hospital. Chris's brother was already there and when we got there we found out that Larry had two stents put in.  Larry was absolutely hilarious as he was recovering from the pain medicine.  We found out that Larry drove himself to the hospital, about 30 minutes away, around 10:30 in the morning.  Yes, we are all giving him crap for that! He went to the er and they started running tests. They were going to do the stents at the hospital, but then decided that he needed to go to the Heart Hospital instead. They were thinking maybe they would be doing open heart surgery.  The two hospitals are in the same parking lot, but when they built the heart hospital they didn't make a connection to Community. Larry had to ride in an ambulance for a total of 1 minute.  He ended up staying the night and came home Saturday afternoon.  We didn't leave the hospital until about 10 pm Friday night. We wanted to wait until Chris's mom was ready to go home. We wanted to make sure that she got home okay because we could tell she was upset, obviously.

My best friend told me that things come in three. So now it's time to wait for # 3

Well we didn't have to wait too long..... I found out on Saturday that my niece, Piper was taken to the hospital on Friday night. She ended up being diagnosed with bronchitis, which sucks ass. I get it twice a year every year since I was in 6th grade. Well except when I was pregnant, I never got sick. Another perk of my favorite little boy!  What's even scarier is that in babies bronchitis can turn into pneumonia if left untreated. This had better the 3rd thing!

I wrote down a list of things to blog about until I'm ready to talk about what happened on our last day with Aidan.

I love you Aidan Christopher!
Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment