Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week 15-lots of pics












Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.









Taken from Pregnology.com

How far along? 15 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: about 3l bs

Maternity clothes? I'm commiting to the pants now. I tried one more day in regular pants and thought I was going to have a permant dent.

Stretch marks? no new ones

Sleep: loving it. I just need to find a pillow that won't give in.

Best moment this week: Having someone say they can start to see a bump

Movement: I haven't felt anything for a week, but I know it will start up again soon.

Food cravings: Wendy's chili and baked potato (love it!)

Gender: I'm giving up on guessing. I'm just going to wait until 12/3 lol

Labor Signs: nada

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: Nothing really

What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving and having a baby bump.

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the 2nd trimester.

Milestones: Making it another week.





Taken at 5 weeks Taken at 15 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment