Sunday, October 25, 2009

week 14

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

How far along? 14wks 3d
Total weight gain/loss: about 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I've started to wear the pants more. I'll be doing some more shopping soon.

Stretch marks? no new ones

Sleep: loving it. I just need to find a pillow that won't give in.

Best moment this week: Got an awesome pack n play for $45.

Movement: I haven't felt anything for a week, but I know it will start up again soon.

Food cravings: Wendy's chili and baked potato (love it!)

Gender: I'm giving up on guessing. I'm just going to wait until 12/3 lol

Labor Signs: nada

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: picking up snoopy

What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving and having a baby bump.

Weekly Wisdom: I feel awkward in the not showing/regular pants barely fitting stage. My wisdom is to accept your changing body and know that soon the baby will start to show.

Milestones: Making it another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment