Thursday, October 15, 2009

week 13

Mmmmm Peaches.

Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

How far along? 13 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: about 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I have some, but I've only been wearing the sweaters.

Stretch marks? no new ones

Sleep: mmmm sleep

Best moment this week: Hearing my baby again at the dr. Oh and it being official since Facebook knows now. lol

Movement: I've felt flutters twice.

Food cravings: Wendy's chili and baked potato

Gender: I'm giving up on guessing. I'm just going to wait until 12/3 lol

Labor Signs: nada

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: picking up snoopy

What I am looking forward to: Making it another week.

Weekly Wisdom: You know your own body, if you think you feel flutters don't let anyone tell you differently.

Milestones: Moving into the 2nd trimester


Maggs
13wks

No comments:

Post a Comment