Sunday, October 4, 2009

11 weeks

yes, I know it's late. I've been going to bed right when I get home.


Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

How far along? 11wks

Total weight gain/loss: Looks like I'm up 2 lbs.

Maternity clothes? I had to break out the maternity pants during training last week. My regular pants were so uncomfortable. But I'm back to wearing regular pants.

Sleep: I love it

Best moment this week: Making it another week

Movement: yes, but I can't feel it

Food cravings: pasta, veggies and flavored water

Gender: still thinking girl.

What I miss: nothing really

What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby again next week and being under 200 days tomorrow

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every minute. Yeah, some of the symptoms suck, but it's worth it.

Maggs

11wks 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment