Friday, November 6, 2009

Week 16


What's going on in there.
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

How far along? 16 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: about 3 lbs

Maternity clothes? yes to the pants and mixing up between regular shirts and maternity shirts.

Stretch marks? no new ones

Sleep: Loving it, but starting to wake up more. That might have to do with Chris's cold though.

Best moment this week: Every day being pregnant.

Movement: I think I'm feeling the flutters again

Food cravings: Wendy's chili and baked potato and now cheese sauce.

Gender: I'm back to thinking girl

Labor Signs: nada

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: Nothing really

What I am looking forward to: All of my Thanksgivings and hearing the heart beat again on Monday.

Weekly Wisdom: Buy a massaging heating pad. I'm in love with mine.

Milestones: Making it another week.




Maggs
16wks 1d

No comments:

Post a Comment