Saturday, November 14, 2009

Week 17


What's going on with baby?
 Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.

How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: about 4 lbs

Maternity clothes? yes to the pants and mixing up between regular shirts and maternity shirts.

Stretch marks? I had two more pop up. Thanks family genes for that one

Sleep: Can't get enough. I just need to stop waking up on my back

Best moment this week: going to see the doctor

Movement: More flutters

Food cravings: Wendy's chili and baked potato and now cheese sauce.-same

Gender: I'm back to thinking girl

Labor Signs: nada

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: Not getting winded so easily

What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving at work on Wednesday then on Friday with friends.

Weekly Wisdom: prenatal massages are amazing

Milestones: Making it another week and having multiple people tell me that I look fantastic and I do pregnancy well.


 The bump looks a little smaller in this picture.

And here's one with Snoopy. He wanted to get in on it too.

 

1 comment: