Monday, November 9, 2009

Dr appointment

I really wanted to title the post the same as after my last appointment. There really is a baby in there.  Dr said that everything is looking great so far. My bp was 118/60, which is surprising with how nervous I was. I'm so afraid of the chance of a missed m/c. So on the way to the appointment we were rocking out to Linkin Park. I'm up a total of 3 lbs which is not bad at all!

On to the more important number. Wiggle's heart beat was 168 again! She was surprised that it was still that high, but I explained that we were dancing in the car. She gave me the information for our next appointment which is when we'll be finding out.  I won't be posting it on the blog because I'm telling extended family in our Christmas card so I don't want to spoil it. 

Holy crap, how am I 16 weeks 4 days pregnant?  I know, I know time flies when you're having fun. :-)

Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment