Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Questions

I've seen other bloggers do this so I'm going to open this up to my readers too. I know I'm pretty open already, but do you have any questions that you'd like me to answer? Of course I have the right to refuse to answer any questions that aren't appropriate, but again I'm pretty open so who knows.

If I don't get any questions, I promise my feelings won't be hurt. I'll just take it that I'm open enough that no one has any. :-)

I love you Aidan Christopher and Nugget

Maggs

5 comments:

  1. You are super open! That's why I love your blog. :)

    Have you thought about how you'll tell Nugget about his big brother? Are you signing Aidan's name on Xmas cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you answered people who asked if this is your first pregnancy? What if they say "first baby"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh ooh! I can answer the third question! (This is misskassielynn from the Bump) I know for certain that if people ask first pregnancy OR first baby, Maggs tells the truth. This is her second child. Not only was he alive inside her womb, but he was born and lived outside for over a week. I have always been very inspired by her love for Aidan and her dedication to preserving his memory in a world that sometimes makes us feel like babies who left us young somehow don't count. You can feel the love she has for Aidan and it always makes me a tiny bit sad, but uplifted as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I have a question: How does it work when you have a child in the NICU? Do you basically live there, only returning home to sleep? Do they allow you to sleep there? Are you discharged and sent home without him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you have a classic C-section?

    ReplyDelete