Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Dear Aidan,

Happy Thanksgiving baby boy. I remember watching the wrong parade last year (long story sweetie, but it's totally something your mom does) thinking I can't wait to watch this with Wiggle next year. It made me cry a little and now I cry a little thinking how I'll never watch it with you. Don't worry sweetie, I know you're watching the parade with Nanny, Papa, your uncles, Bud and all your baby friends and that makes me smile. I'm thankful for many things this year. I'm especially thankful for YOU. You taught me so many things in your short 8 days. You turned me into a mom and more importantly you're mom. I'm so thankful that I was chosen to be your mom and you my son.  So this Thanksgiving we are going to eat lots, have lots of fun with family and be thankful for so many things. We will enjoy this holiday season while always having you on our hearts and mind.

I love you sweetie, Happy Thanksgiving

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Aidan--there's something you need to know about that mama of yours. She's kinda...well...blond. :) But she loves you VERY much. Have a good Turkey Day with all your friends and family. Enjoy the parade--watch whatever one your mama is watching okay? (right one, wrong one--whichever!!)
    Love you punkin!
    Auntie Michelle

    ReplyDelete