Sunday, June 20, 2010

So much

I've had a lot of things that I've wanted to write the past week, but I'm working so much that when I get home I'm half asleep. Of course I could catch up now, but we just got home from Painesville, OH. 6 hour car trip in Chris's bosses' convertible. So on top of being tired in general from a road trip add in the wind and sun. Yeah I'm spent.

We went to Cleveland for a wedding and it was bitter sweet. It was supposed to Aidan's first wedding.  We needed this weekend get away.  We stayed with out best friend's Dave, Michelle and their baby boy Bryson.  Seriously, he's one of the cutest kids ever!!!! We had a blast and I'm so excited for our next trip.

So I'll write more later, but for now I'm going to bed.

I love you Aidan Christopher!

Maggs

Oh and I'm going to be a day late with my Father's Day post.

1 comment:

  1. Let's hear it for Cleveland, OH!! ;) I'm sure the wedding was very bittersweet, but I'm glad you had a nice time. Remembering you, Aidan's Daddy & Aidan today. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete