Thursday, December 31, 2009

Week 24

Happy V-day to me.  V-day is viability day, which means that if little dude was born now, there is a 50 % chance that he would make it.  After spending enough time on BOTB I know that doesn't mean much, but it's a nice milestone to make.

About baby:

Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.



About me:



How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: unofficially, 7lbs

Maternity clothes? yes and I love them. I still wear my regular jeans on the weekend though

Stretch marks?yup....BOOOOOOOOO
Sleep: It's getting better unless someone starts wrestling in there

Best moment this week: It's hard to pick one. I love seeing my belly grow, I love feeling him move

Movement:: He's a very active boy!

Food cravings: Veggies, steak, cheese sauce and salt and vinegar chips

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: nada

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: sleeping on my stomach

What I am looking forward to: New Years Eve tonight with some of my best friends and tomorrow being able to say that I'm having a baby this year.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't try to rush your pregnancy along. Unless you are the Duggars and have no idea when to stop, you only get to be pregnant so many times

Milestones: Making it another week.

Maggs

1 comment:

  1. The Salt and Vinegar chips thing is soooo amazing, isn't it?? Try them with Lemonade--the pink stuff by minute maid in a can--it's amazing :)
    Your belly look awesome! I can't wait to come to IN for your shower. I already have so much stuff for Boy Wiggle :) (and you lol)

    ReplyDelete