Thursday, December 17, 2009

Week 22



No more weekly fruit updates. Just monthly now. Holy crap!!!!

About baby boy
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop

About me:
How far along? 22 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: about 6 lbs still

Maternity clothes? yes and I love them


Stretch marks?yup....BOOOOOOOOO

Sleep: waking up at 4:30 every morning, but I'm able to fall right back asleep

Best moment this week: Felling this little bugger moving around

Movement:: He's a very active boy!

Food cravings: Steak

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: nada

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: my lower stomach not hurting when I lay down. That ute is one heavy thing

What I am looking forward to: Nicki's Christmas party on Saturday

Weekly Wisdom: Love your belly and accept that it will change

Milestones: Making it another week.

No picture today. I'll take one tomorrow and update then.

No comments:

Post a Comment