Thursday, December 3, 2009

Week 20


What's going on with baby:
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells) which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are fully formed!!!


How far along? 20 weeks...HALFWAY DONE!!!


Total weight gain/loss: about 6 lbs

Maternity clothes? yes to the pants and moving more to maternity shirts. My regular ones are getting a little short.

Stretch marks? I had two more pop up. Thanks family genes for that one

Sleep: love it and only waking up once a night to pee

Best moment this week: Having the big u/s today!!

Movement: I'm getting some nice kicks

Food cravings: Wendy's chili and baked potato and now cheese sauce.-same-still

Gender: I'm back to thinking girl

Labor Signs: nada

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: Not getting winded so easily

What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we're having and sending out our Christmas cards to let our extended family know.

Weekly Wisdom: Sciatica pain is the devil, but still using my heating pad to help it.

Milestones: Being halfway done with the pregnancy. Besides the sciatica pain, I'm loving being pregnant!



6wks vs 20 wks

1 comment:

  1. I love you :) And Mr/Miss Wiggle...You look awesome by the way. That baby is pokin' out in there!

    ReplyDelete