Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We were very blessed this year, and not just in presents but with love. Little dude got his first Browns outfits, two onsies, socks and a bib. He also got a book and pillow for his room. My mom was super excited with how much I'm showing now. She kept wanting to see her grandbaby. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

About me:

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: about 6 lbs still

Maternity clothes? yes and I love them. I still wear my regular jeans on the weekend though

Stretch marks?yup....BOOOOOOOOO

Sleep: waking up at 4:30 every morning, but I'm able to fall right back asleep

Best moment this week: Feeling this little bugger moving around

Movement:: He's a very active boy!

Food cravings: Veggies, steak, cheese sauce

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: nada

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: nothing really.


What I am looking forward to: New Years

Weekly Wisdom: Love your belly and accept that it will change

Milestones: Making it another week.


Maggs
23 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment