Thursday, December 10, 2009

Week 21


This is my last weekly fruit and then it turns into monthly fruit. Eeep

How's baby?
Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.

About me:
How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: about 6 lbs

Maternity clothes? yes and I love them


Stretch marks?yup....BOOOOOOOOO

Sleep: waking up at 4:30 every morning, but I'm able to fall right back asleep

Best moment this week: Finding out what we're having

Movement:: Getting lots of kicks

Food cravings: Steak

Gender: ::drumroll please:: We're having a BOY!!!! Yup, the majority of us were wrong

Labor Signs: nada

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: Having a drink when I have a really bad day

What I am looking forward to: Christmas

Weekly Wisdom: Hug your belly's tightly every day and let your loved ones know how much they mean to you

Milestones: Counting down the days until I get to meet my little boy while sliding down the hill of pregnancy. <----- how cheesy was that? :-)

Maggs
21wks

No comments:

Post a Comment