Wednesday, September 9, 2009

2 Firsts

I had my first major breakdown last night. I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep and a huge wave of being in love with Chris. I wanted him to come up and snuggle with me for a few minutes while I fell asleep. So I sent him a text saying I needed him. (Much easier to do that then scream for him, or fall out of the bed to open the door.) He came up and asked what I wanted and I said to snuggle. He said no, and I tried to remind him that he's leaving until Monday and I wanted to spend time with him. He responded back with "You're driving me to drink." I lost it! I couldn't stop crying, but I don't know why I was crying. Well yeah I know why I was crying, but pre-pregnancy that wouldn't have bothered me. I mean I cried for a good 10 minutes.

He did finally apologize, but I think he now thinks I'm just a crazy pregnant lady. hahaha

My 2nd first is waking up at 3:30 to pee. Normally I just wake up at 6:30 for the day, but nope not today. I foresee many, MANY nights ahead of me getting up at that time.

Maggs
7wks 6d

1 comment:

  1. It will ONLY get worse--but it's the best!!! 1st tri was bad, 2nd tri wasn't bad at all until the end, 3rd tri you pee every 2 effing hours :) HOLY CRAP-7w 6d...where did the time go! You're almost out of 1st tri around!

    ReplyDelete