Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 10

Holy crap, I can't believe I'm already at 10 weeks. It seems like we just found out, but really it's been 6 weeks. Yes mom, it's been 6 weeks for us knowing and 1 week you knowing.



I'm still feeling fantastic, just exhausted! I'm craving a lot of healthy stuff and my pants are actually getting looser. At night I've got a sweet bloat belly going on, but no baby bump yet. Hopefully in the next month or so I'll start to get one.






With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)


How far along? 9wks


Total weight gain/loss: weighed in and I lost a lb and some. So now I'm up .8 pounds


Maternity clothes? nope


Sleep: I love it and can't get enough of it


Best moment this week: Telling my best friends.


Movement: yes, but I can't feel it


Food cravings: pasta and veggies!!


Gender: still thinking girl.


What I miss: nothing really


What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby again in 2 1/2 weeks.


Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every minute. Yeah, some of the symptoms suck, but it's worth it.


Milestones: Making it to 10 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment