Friday, September 18, 2009

Yay the important people know

We finally told my parent's last night. I made a photo book of Chris and I throughout our relationship. At the end of the book I put this picture. My mom was looking through the photo book, which seemed like it took 10 minutes. lol When she got to the page with Snoopy, she was like is that Michelle's dog (my best friend is 8 1/2 months pg) then she turned the page to see the ultra sound picture and screeched at the top of her lungs. Jumped up, hugged me and then proceeded to bawl. It was great. My dad was still trying to figure out what was going on since he didn't see the book. When he saw he was....wait I don't know, I didn't see it because I was still hugging my momma.
The couple sitting next to us at the restaurant as they were leaving said, "Thanks for ruining our dinner." "We were trying to eat our dinner, but all we could do is cry Congratulations."
I'm still waiting to tell work, last night I had a dream about it. I just couldn't shake the odd feeling and decided I should wait. Granted the rest of the world will soon know.
Maggs
9w1d

No comments:

Post a Comment