Monday, August 31, 2009

Week 6

Yeah, it's almost week 7 and I'm just now getting this up.




Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

How far along? 6wks 4days
Total weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity clothes? nope
Sleep: love it, getting as much of it as I can
Best moment this week: having Chris saying cute little things
Movement: yes, but I can't feel it
Food cravings: nothing really, but not having any aversions
Gender: thinking boy
What I miss: not having to make up an excuse as to why I'm not drinking
What I am looking forward to: Telling more people
Weekly Wisdom: make sure to eat small meals often
Milestones: getting through another week with our little wiggle

No comments:

Post a Comment