Saturday, August 15, 2009

Week 4


In week 4, now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) splits in two, becoming the embryo and the placenta. The amniotic sac and fluid are forming around baby, and will act as a cushion for the next eight months.


How far along? 4wks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: down a pound

Maternity clothes? nope

Sleep: love it, getting as much of it as I can

Best moment this week: finding out that we're expecting

Movement: nope

Food cravings: nothing right now

Gender: thinking boy

What I miss: nothing yet

What I am looking forward to: Telling more people

Weekly Wisdom: always have a plastic grocery bag with you. Just in case you think you'll get sick in the car.

Milestones: Getting a PREGNANT on the digital

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and Chris! You guys mean the WORLD to me...Congrats hun! We love you!

    ReplyDelete