Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Time is flying

Dear Aidan

Hi baby boy. I miss you so much! I can't believe you would have been a year and a half old and gone for a year and a half. Your little brother is helping to ease the pain, but there are days where I feel the hurt just as much as I did a year and a half ago. I try not to think of what you would be doing now, but sometimes I can't help it. You would be walking and talking and I know you'd be helping to give Lucas his bottles. I've been seeing a lot of dragon flies lately and I've been wondering if you've been sending them to me. Grandma and Grandpa took another pinwheel out to your gravestone. They had Lucas help them pick it out. He picked out two to play with at their house during they day. We all miss you bud.

I love you Aidan Christopher. You are my first born, you are guardian angel and you are my precious baby boy. I love you and miss you with all of my heart and soul!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment