Saturday, August 20, 2011

1st annual Run 4 Everett

Today is a huge milestone/moment for a mom from my local support group. Last year, her son Everett was born sleeping due to 2 true knots in the cord and the cord being wrapped around his neck twice. She has put so much time and effort into creating Run 4 Everett to help others after tragically losing her son. Stephanie, I am so proud of you. I have watched you grow this past year and I'm honored to call you my friend. I know that Everett couldn't be more proud of you and he's so glad you're his mommy! I'm looking forward to participating in this event for years to come.

I walk in memory of Everett, Aidan Christopher, Colby, Emma, Oliver, Jillian, Katie, Matthew, Caleb, Olivia and many many more babies that were born too soon, born sleeping or passed away after birth.

I walk in honor of Lucas Alexander and other rainbow babies

Stephanie, again I am so proud of you.

I love you Aidan Christopher and Lucas Alexander!

Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment