Friday, December 17, 2010

WE DID IT!!!!

We made it passed 28w4d!!!! I have not stopped beaming since the dr appointment yesterday.  Nuggy and my cord are fantastic.  He weighs 2lbs 14oz (2 oz shy of 3lbs) and is measuring a full week ahead.  With Aidan, he weighed in at 2lbs and was measuring a week behind. Nugget is breech right now and took some practice breaths yesterday. It was so neat to watch his little (little? lol) belly move up and down with each breath.  

During the NST he decided to go back to sleep (normal nap time), the tech didn't load the paper right, and the monitors were hurting me because they were so low.  None of that matters because he passed with flying colors! I ended up being monitored for 45 minutes because of the paper not loaded correctly. Ummm okay, I'll sit there and listen to his little heart beat.

Dr. B is very very impressed with his level activity. She said that he continues to amaze her. Well Nuggy does have an awesome big brother who is giving him encouragement. Her eyes started to well up when she was talking about how well Nuggy is doing.  My weight has gone up, but I have no idea how much. It's so freeing to look away from the scale and not care.

I'm now experiencing new things in a pregnancy and while right now it's still the same as what I was feeling...it's new! It's 1 day longer than last time.  Thank you all for your love, support, thoughts and prayers for the past almost year. I wouldn't have been able to grieve Aidan or celebrate Nugget as much without you.

Oh and speaking of Aidan, because I don't do that 20 bazillion times a day, my mom had a grave blanket made for him. It's like a flat wreath and I love it! My mom has my camera, but we took lots of pictures of it.


I love you Aidan Christopher and Nugget.


Maggs
28w1d!!!!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful wonderful milestone. I can feel your joy from here - Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very awesome!!!! So glad to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOO HOO!!! I am so happy you passed that milestone. I know it must feel like a huge weight lifted off your shoulders. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The next nine weeks and three days are going to be amazing. All four of you keep up the great work. Aiden is going to make sure Nugget gets there when he should. :)

    ReplyDelete