Monday, December 20, 2010

29 Weeks!

I seriously typed that with the biggest smile on my face. :-)





Yeah, it's a crappy looking picture, but I was trying to take it quickly because someone else was in there. :-) I'm feeling really good. My ribs are starting to get sore. I thought people were nuts for complaining about that, but dang it hurts.  Nuggy is breech (well as of Thursday) and I can tell. The kicks to the cervix at the same time getting punched in the ribs is an interesting feeling. I love it! Tomorrow, it will be 2 months until Nuggy's birthday (and not a day sooner!). This pregnancy is flying by.  Hopefully everything continues to go smoothly and bring my baby home in 2 months.

  Your baby is growing rapidly now. This week he weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is getting bigger to accommodate his growing brain – which is busy developing billions of neurons. Every day, about 200 milligrams of calcium is deposited in your baby's skeleton, which is now hardening. With this rapid growth, it's no surprise that your baby's nutritional needs reach their peak during this trimester. 

I love you Aidan Christopher and Nuggy!

Maggs
29w1d

1 comment:

  1. Not a SINGLE day sooner, you hear that, Nugs? You look SO great and just are totally glowing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete