Thursday, January 28, 2010

Week 28




About wiggleman:
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world

About momma:
How far along? 28 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes and I love them. I still wear my regular jeans on the weekend though

Stretch marks? yup....BOOOOOOOOO

Sleep: Love it and I don’t get up much throughout the night unless we don’t have the humidifier on.

Best moment this week: Non-baby related…COLTS WINNING THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Movement: He’s very active and I can tell what his sleep patterns are. He’s been flipping a lot lately too.

Food cravings: Veggies, steak, cheese sauce, salt and vinegar chips and my new love... Bailey's flavored ice cream, oh and now Brach’s Jelly Beans. Thanks Tri for that one!

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: nada, but I am getting Braxton Hicks Contractions

Belly Button in or out? in, but it’s starting to get more shallow

What I miss: Not getting stuck when I lay on my back.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing wiggleman on Monday for my next appointment. I’m not looking forward to this, but I have my glucose-screening test on Monday too.

Weekly Wisdom: Same as always, enjoy your pregnancy

Milestones: Getting closer to meeting this guy


Maggs
28 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment