Friday, January 15, 2010

Honest Scrap Award


I was given the Honest Scrap Award from Elaine at Little Bitty Pickle. I'm supposed to tell you 10 random, honest things about myself. This should be easy since I'm pretty random.

1. I have a tattoo on my lower back. It's angel wings and when my parent's leave me I'm going to get their initials put in the wings.

2. I'm terrified of big groups of things. Like birds, people, ants etc. It grosses me out so much!

3. Every year I do the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure. Not because it's helping to raise money for the cause, but because I love spending that time with my dad. We've always had a close relationship, but no where near as close as me and my mom. When we do the walk we have that hour where we can talk about anything and everything.

4. I love working. I love having somewhere I have to go and something I have to do every day. Yes I get burnt out and need my time off, but I love having a job.

5. I want to start eating a ton of junk food so that way I will be showing more and people won't guess that I'm 4 1/2 5 months pregnant. But at the same time I don't want that extra weight to take off after little dude is born.

6. I get annoyed very easily because I want people to do things my way, even though I know that it's not always the best or the right way.

7. I'm a huge sports fan, but I don't care about the statistics of the games. I don't care how many assists Lebron James has or how many yards Dallas Clark gets, I just want to watch the game.

8. I love to eat, but I can't eat a lot at one sitting. I get full very fast and when I'm ready to go I want to go. 

9. I talk a big game about having confidence, but really I'm terrified that people are fake to me about being my friend. (Got burned in the past by some friends)

10. I look forward to becoming like my mom. I've always loved her, but I love who she has become the past 7 years.

Now I'm supposed to pass this on to 5 people.

Michelle
Fraggle
Mrs. Pink
Sandy
Dragon


Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment