Monday, May 28, 2012

Month of May

 We met new friends (both mommies have been talking for a couple of years online after we both lost babies)

 We slept
 We had picnics at Qdoba
 We ate frozen custard
 I slept sitting up
 We went on lots of walk. Plenty of room for both
 We went swimming
 We ate (lots)
 He fell down on the driveway :-( I have another post on that coming up soon
 We went to a parade
 He fell asleep at the parade
 Swimming at momo and frampa's pool

 He looked cute
 He haunted grandma and grandpa's house
Snoop slept after a long day at momo and frampa's

We did a lot this month. The past couple of weekends I've sat down at the end of the day and just felt so happy. I love spending time outside (yes, you read that right) with Lucas and just watching him enjoy life.

I love you Aidan Christopher and Lucas Alexander

Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment