Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Aidan

Dear Aidan,

It's been a long time since I've written to you. I talk to you daily though so that's okay. :-) I miss you so much sweetie. This should be your second Christmas with us. You should be up right now jumping on our bed trying to wake us up. Instead I got up a little earlier so I could spend time down stairs crying. I want to remember your brother's first Christmas as a happy time so I made some time to be alone and cry.
We went to visit you yesterday and saw that Grandma and Grandpa had been out too. Grandpa said that he had to give you a fresh pinwheel for Christmas.
Of course we had your brother with us. He was trying to watch your pinwheel go the entire time we were there. He picked it out for you.
We drove by again last night after it was dark and we could see the lights glowing from candy cane lights. I love that. I love that I can instantly spot you in the darkness now.

I love you so much Aidan Christopher and words can not describe how much I miss you and wish you were still here with us.

Merry Christmas baby,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment