Saturday, December 31, 2011

Feeling better!

So the funk that I've been in has finally passed. It was the holidays. It started in early November when I was looking to order a personalized ornament for our family, except I couldn't find anything that worked. I could have included Aidan as one of the kid penguins, but that didn't feel right to me. I also didn't want to just not include him. So I gave up and on the weekends when I didn't have my mind going 80 different ways, I was depressed. Chris was always asking me what was wrong and early December I finally figured it out. Christmas eve we went to visit Aidan and I let it all out. I just stood there and sobbed. It felt amazing. Christmas went fantastic. Lucas was spoiled, Aidan wasn't forgotten and we just had a good day. Ever since then, I've been feeling better. That didn't happen last year so I know it's because I'm healing more.

I love you Aidan Christopher and Lucas Alexander. You boys are my heart and soul

Maggs

1 comment: