Monday, February 21, 2011

hi ho hi ho, it's off to the hospital we go

Well it's here, it's time for us to finally meet our little chicken nugget. I'm still terrified of something happening, but he's been up kicking all morning. I think I got around 4 hours of very interrupted sleep. I woke up once an hour and finally at 5:30 decided to get up for the day. How am I feeling right now? STARVING! Seriously, who tells a 9 month pregnant lady that she can't eat for 12 hours? I'm also excited, scared, excited, nervous. The "negative" feelings are for the surgery part, but I'm so excited to meet Nugget.

Chris is still passed out in bed. He'll get a nice wake up call around 7:45 to start waking up. We're walking out the door at 8:45 to go to the cemetery to drop off Aidan's presents. Surgery is scheduled for noon and hopefully they are running on time.

Thank you all so much for helping to keep me sane during this pregnancy. Also thank you for reading my struggle emotionally with being pregnant after a loss. I will update the blog tonight.

I love you Aidan Christopher and my almost outside baby Nugget

Maggs

10 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you Maggie! I know everything will be fine. You will be in my prayers. ((huge hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I am so glad you get to meet your boy today. I hope everything goes quickly and smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Maggie! :) Nugget will be here so soon! I am certain Aidan is smiling down on his mommy, daddy and (soon to be) newborn baby brother on this day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Maggie :)))) I'll be praying for you and I can't wait to hear what name you picked for Nugget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Maggie! I hope everything goes great! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Maggie! I'm thinking of you, Chris, Aidan, Nugget and the rest of your family today! I can't wait to "meet" Nugget!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, I could not be happier for you and your family that today is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its about 651 and I'm praying that everything went smoothly for you today! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maggie - I have been reading awhile but I think this is my first comment. I hope everything went beautifully for you yesterday and you are now holding your sweet little Nugget in your arms. I bet Aidan is so proud of his little brother. Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete