Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday sweet Aidan Christopher. I'm sorry we can't make it to the cemetery or go out to dinner tonight, but the roads are too bad. I haven't stopped talking to you or crying all day. Every time I look at the clock I remember exactly what was happening one year ago. I finally showed your face on facebook and that took a lot of courage. I just wanted to show off my handsome little boy, but still have some protection over you.

I love you sweetheart and I miss you so much!
Love,
Momma

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Aidan! Give your Mommy & Daddy lots of hugs/kisses today or show them some kind of other sign that you love them and miss them as much as they miss you. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Aidan. I hope you and my birthday boy, Nicholas, are enjoying your special day. You mommies love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you today Maggie, I hope that Aidan is having a spectacular party in Heaven with all of our babies. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Aidan! Big Hugs to you, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete