Sunday, February 20, 2011

Catching up

I never posted about my shower since it was right before Aidan's birthday. I had a blast! There were about 25 people who came. It was amazing to share such an emotional day with them. (All pictures were taken by my friend, Kathy, who is an amazing photographer)
Before the shower began, we released balloons up to Aidan for his birthday. I couldn't have the shower without acknowledging him. It was amazing to watch the balloons fly away.











Hopefully she doesn't kill me, but I love this picture of Michelle. She was one of the hostesess







Monkey outfit for my monkey man
Me and my Michelle





Miss Cammy Cam (Nugget's future wife)
 Nugget's presents and the froggy balloon for Aidan
My sister took this picture. We were trying to unknot all of those balloons to release them and let me tell you, it was hard! They tied those suckers together really really well.
Thank you all that came to the shower. It meant so much to me and I'm so happy that I got to share that day with you.

I love you Aidan Christopher and Nugget

Maggs

1 comment: