Thursday, August 12, 2010

Choo Choo

Well the Indiana State Fair is underway. Where there is a state fair, there is a train, and trains bring tears.  Back around Christmas time or maybe it was January I got stopped at a railroad track because a train was going through. I sat there telling Aidan (wiggle at the time) all about trains. I told him how in the summer we'll take a ride down to the fair and I was choo chooing. Last Sunday Chris and I were headed to his parents house and the alarm started going and the arm went down. Here comes the train..... I started to tell Chris the story I just told and it started to make me tear up.  It was very weird to get choked up about a train.  I guess it goes to show that my emotions can pop up at any random time. Oh and I also can hear the train whistle at work, but it hasn't brought back those emotions like the first time I saw a train.

I love you Aidan Christopher!

Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment