Monday, August 23, 2010

4 weeks pregnant-originally written on 6/29



In week 4, now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) splits in two, becoming the embryo and the placenta. The amniotic sac and fluid are forming around baby, and will act as a cushion for the next eight months.

How far along? 4 wks 2d

Total weight gain/loss: None

Maternity clothes? nope

Stretch marks? Just the tiger stripes from Aidster

Sleep: Love it!

Best moment this week: Finding out that we're expecting again

Movement: Way too soon

Food cravings: Chicken nuggets

Gender: ?

Labor Signs: nada and I better not see any for at least 34 weeks

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: Nothing and I won't miss anything besides Aidan.

What I am looking forward to: Telling our parents

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your pregnancy. You never know what will happen so love your baby wholeheartedly!

Milestones: Seeing the PREGNANT on the digital.

I love you Aidan Christopher! Keep an eye on your baby Nugget

Maggs
4wks 2d pg

1 comment:

  1. <3 I don't know why this post made me cry. But it did. I'm still so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete