Okay, so remember when I told you that my initial blood work came back with positive results for an Autoimmune disorder? Well I talked to Dr. B on Thursday and my blood work came back negative. Dr. B said that since everything appears to be fine that we can start trying again whenever we want. Like I’ve said before, she wants us to wait until August, but we can start now. We’re not ready to start yet, but it’s nice to have the go ahead. I’ll be taking extra folic acid, possibly a baby aspirin daily and will be monitored much more closely.
I’m over the feeling that if we have another baby that we’ll be replacing Aidan. Nothing could ever replace our first born and we promised to give him siblings to watch over. The fear of losing another baby will always be in our minds, but for me it’s slowly starting to move to the back of my thoughts. Only time will tell and all we can do is pray that we’ll have a healthy baby to take home.
I love you Aidan Christopher!