Saturday, March 10, 2012

March for Babies

It's that time of year again. I'm certain I've posted already this year, but I can never post too much asking to help babies in need.

I've got the shirts designed, Thanks Allison, and now I'm going to take orders for the shirt. If you want one, please send me an e-mail with your size request. I don't want spammers so my e-mail will look weird. It's magdalina.h @ gmail . com. Once I have an idea of how many people want a shirt, I will know the cost. It will be somewhere around $20. *With ordering a shirt, if I can get a company down to $10 a shirt, the additional $10 will be going to the Team Aidan Christopher.*
This is the front

This is the back.

If you want to make a donation to the MoD you can click on the sidebar image or on the link below.

http://www.marchforbabies.org/aidanchristopher 

I love you Aidan Christopher and I love being able to do this in your honor. I know honor usually means for a survivor, but you are a survivor in my heart. :-)

Maggs

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are happy with the shirts! It makes me happy to be able to design a shirt for Aidan.

    ReplyDelete