Monday, January 24, 2011

34w

Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month.  





So Nuggy has moved down a little. He hasn't completely dropped, but enough that I can breath. I'm feeling pretty good, sore, but good.  Chris is having a great time laughing at me when I try to get up, sit down, roll over, so pretty much anything. My shower is this Saturday and I'm so excited! We've started getting package in the mail and it's making everything so real. The nursery basically is done except for hanging up a few things. Hopefully we get that done in 2 weeks. I have an u/s and NST today and I have a feeling that he'll pass with flying colors because he's been non-stop this morning. Well except for when I stand up.

I'm doing much better emotionally after posting my last blog. The posting and the comments have helped so much so thank you! 


I love you Aidan Christopher and Nugget!


Maggs
34w1d<------28 days to go!

3 comments:

  1. I can tell he's dropped some! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look like he dropped! Keep it up girl, you look awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you cut your hair maggs? you look adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete