Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!
I'm currently bursting at the seams with happiness. My life went down an unexpected path and at the time, I never thought I'd be happy be again. Slowly, with time, I've gotten happier. With Lucas being our first take home baby I started to see the light again. Watching him grow up and looking through his eyes at the world has brought the sparkle back to my eyes. Now with Alexis here, my heart is exploding with happiness. Aidan is forever with us and I will always miss him, but I'm enjoying life again. I know he is happy about that and one day a LONG time from now, I will be with him again. I'm just so happy that I'm this happy again.

Snoopy is still with us. I've been begging for him to make it through Christmas. I just need one more Christmas with him. The steroids are making him feel good. He's bouncing around and running around. A very good friend from high school came to our house recently and got some amazing pictures of us with Snoopy. I'm so lucky to have her and to call her a friend. 

I hope you all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

I love you Aidan Christoper, Lucas Alexander and Alexis Marie!

Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment