Monday, December 10, 2012

Shocking, I didn't follow through

I didn't get around to posting pictures of our trip to Florida this weekend. We went to visit Santa and then put up our tree on Saturday. Yesterday, Lucas wasn't feeling well so we snuggled all day. I also didn't post because I have the holiday blues. I keep thinking I should be "better" by now since this is our 3rd Christmas without Aidan, but I'm not. Yes things are going great with our family and Aidan's Book Corner and I try to focus on that, but it doesn't make the hurt go away in the mornings before anyone gets up. I'm trying to make Christmas magical for Lucas and I'm doing a good job at it, but I don't feel like I am. I feel like I'm just going through the motions. I talked to my mom last night and she told me to just get it out there and write on my blog. :-) I think that's more because she wants me writing on here more often. I just miss my baby. I miss the what could/should have been. I hate that Lucas doesn't know his brother. I know for the next couple of months it will be rough. I'm just ready for it to be mid February. 

Yes mom, I do feel a little better after writing this out. 

I love you and miss you so much Aidan Christopher. I wish you were here. I love you Lucas Alexander. I'm so glad you're my baby and you always make my days brighter.

Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment