Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Some Pics from Aidan's birthday

Froggy from Momo and Frampa

Hearts from grandma and grandpa
Close shot of his balloon.

Aidan's birthday was beautiful. Very nice weather, nice enough to have a picnic outside at the cemetery instead of in my car. I had a really good day celebrating his birthday. I didn't breakdown until after dinner. My mom went home and Chris was talking about something random and I lost it. Just started sobbing. Chris, being the awesome husband he is, asked if I wanted to go to Dunkin Donuts for raspberry coffee. Man that guy knows the way to my heart. :-) I miss my baby, but I know he's safe. 

The next day I got a pretty awesome package in the mail. I had no idea it was coming, but Chris said that we had a voice mail about it.
I asked for donations to Team Aidan Christopher on Aidan's birthday and that one day we got $200 in HONOR of my baby. I know "in honor" usually is for someone that lived, but I want to honor him. Way to go Team Aidan Christopher! Looking forward to what we can bring in this year.

I'm going to go quiet again. Today marks 2 years from when we found out that Aidan wasn't going to survive. 2 years ago today, we made the decision to take him off life support the next day. I still struggle with that, even though I know it was the best decision for him. Add in Lucas' birthday party coming up and I've got a lot on my plate. I will be posting Lucas' 11 month update soon. I have tried every day to get a good picture of him, but he won't stay still.

I love you Aidan Christopher and Lucas Alexander!

Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment