Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's like she knows

Today is a beautiful day. The sun has been shinning off and on, Lucas has been a sweetie today and we spent the day going to garage sales. I couldn't help but think about how much I wanted Aidan to be with us. Not in spirit, but with us. I checked my phone around noon and saw that I had an e-mail from my mom. I needed it and she didn't even know. Well she probably did because she's my mom, but I didn't tell her I need it.

She went to visit my baby and took a picture for me. I hate that my parents have to visit my son at the cemetery, but I'm so glad they do. They always remind me that they miss him. Chris' parents remind me that too by always having a pinwheel there.

Thank you momma for visiting Aidan and for sending me a picture.

I love you Aidan Christopher and I miss you so much!

Maggs

I love you too Lucas Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment